|Manga Debut||Chapter 32|
|Anime Debut||Episode 19|
The Akanemaru (あかね丸 Akanemaru) is an old 3-mast ship, made possibly during the mid-20th century or earlier. Currently, it remains inactive in Misaki Beach as a monumental location.
The Akanemaru is a ship that has been in the Misaki Beach for the more than 10 years. It is unknown whether this ship was used actively before or not. Many important events occurred at this site:
- Keima's first interaction with Tenri.
- Keima's conquest of Chihiro.
- Keima kissing Tenri to fool Nora into believing that Tenri's spirit had been captured.
- Ayumi and Keima's "marriage".
- Keima encountering the Mysterious Girl and the table where the Orb that he had received from Dokuro Skull was to be placed.
- In Japanese, the name Akanemaru could mean "Madder Red Ship". The use of "-maru" in a name is a common suffix for ships.